Play. Dog Daycare
Your dog will paws-itively beg for our doggie daycare!
If your dog loves to play, we recommend that you sign them up for this awesome social shindig.
Our doggie daycare service here in Baton Rouge is recommended for the active, energetic dog who craves affection and the companionship of others on busy days when you are not able to give them the attention they deserve.
In addition, all pet parents get free access to live streaming cameras in our daycare so you can keep an eye on your furry friend.
We provide daycare webcam access to all of our clients so that they can check in on their happy pets.
BACK TO SCHOOL PHOTOSHOOTS
The pack is heading back to school! Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the month of September, your pup can participate in our back-to-school themed photoshoots! Each pup who participates will take home a fun photo magnet for their paw-rents to hang proudly on their fridge. These sweet keepsakes are too cute to miss - book your daycare reservation today to join in on the fun! Additional fees may apply.
Dog Daycare Rules
- Non-Aggressive Breeds only.
- All pets must be leashed, in carrier, or carried upon entry.
- All daycare pets must be friendly with other pets and must be spayed/neutered (no exceptions). We require the Bordetella vaccination every 6 months if your pet is staying for daycare or boarding.
- Un-Neutered or Un-spayed puppies may participate in daycare as long as they are up to date on Rabies, Bordetella and Distemper. Once they reach the 6 months of age mark we ask that they get spayed or neutered in order to continue to participate in daycare.
- If you would like your pet to be fed during daycare you must provide your own food (unless your pet is boarding as well).
- Daycare is provided M-F 7:30am – 6:00pm Sat 8:00am – 4:00pm. Daycare dogs will be kenneled at 5:30pm for cleaning. You can drop-off and pick-up your dog anytime during our hours.
Dog Daycare Pricing
We offer off-leash daycare which includes playtime with staff and friends.
- Full Day Daycare: $25
- Half Day Daycare: $18
- 10 pack: $225 (savings of $25)
- 15 pack: $315 (savings of $60)
- 30 pack: $585 (savings of $165)
The Importance of Socialization
Proper socialization with other dogs and other humans is critical to having a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted pet. With so many people spending more time at home in 2020, your furry family member may now be home alone for long periods of the day for the first time in a while, and the stress of solitude may cause anti-social habits such as destructive chewing, persistent digging, excessive barking, or other signs of separation anxiety. Pets may also show signs of stress such as drooling, attempts to escape, and pacing.
If your pet is suffering from separation anxiety or simply the boredom of home isolation after many months of company, bring them to daycare with us! Daycare provides your loved one with the pack environment they are accustomed to, creating a trusted second home for your pet while you are away. Bringing your pup to daycare with us provides all the physical, mental, and social exercise your dog needs. Give us a call to learn more about the socialization benefits of daycare.